A Definitive Guide to Finding a Freelance Link building and Search Engine Optimization
I recently found this great list of 7 critical questions to consider when outsourcing your search engine optimization from Convince and Convert:
1. How do you measure the success of your SEO campaigns?
2. How do you determine which search terms to focus on?
3. How do you create content for search optimization?
4. How do you integrate search optimization efforts with other aspects of the marketing program?
5. What is your approach to getting more links?
6. After the initial setup, what services do you provide month-to-month?
7. What’s your best success story?
Outsourcing search engine optimization isn’t always the easiest task, especially for those who either aren’t experienced online or haven’t grown up with web communication as a daily part of their lives. Having get a sense of these answers is critical to understand the value (aka ROI) you will receive for your dollar spent.
Resources and Reflections on Outsourcing Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
• Sourcing Mag
What are your thoughts on outsourcing seo?