Want to soar above others in your search engine traffic via Google pay per click advertising?
Here are some great tips to help you when crafting a strategic pay per click or search engine marketing campaign for your business or organization. It should help your with your pay per click management and marketing needs. If you liked one or more of the tips, please add your own, bookmark, or link to this post. Thanks for reading.
1) Target your local city and local community. (You should also target localities where you have clients already)
2) Target Longtail keywords and phrases. More specific phrases are often cheaper and they are more specific to the needs and desires of your customers.
3) Target superlatives. (for instance: best, top, etc..)
4) Target “buy” words. Also target words along the buying process so that you can guide your clients through the buying process.
5) Split-tail your pay per click campaigns. This allows you to test which of your Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns is working best.
6) Go outside Google for more keywords
7) Build targeted landing pages for specific search phrases. One great and easy way to do this is using a blog.
I’ll add two more tips for free. Write fantastic copy for your ads and landing pages. Make the landing pages interesting with good and engaging visuals. Second, utilize the free Google webmaster tools to help you target your campaign more effectively.Thoughts? Additions?