White Hat Link building Strategies for SEO
Web Pro News has a great post with 14 Linkbuilding Tips:
1) Apply to the Yahoo! directory (cost – moderate)
2) Submit to solid directories such as Joe Ant, GoGuides, BOTW, Ezilon, Rubberstamped and Massive Links. (cost -moderate)
3) Join a Chamber, your industry Association, and clubs. (cost – low to moderate)
4) Issue a press release announcing the new site (cost – low)
5) Buy a list of high-profile journalists and contact directly for one-on-one interviews (cost -moderate)
6) Backlink your competitors and those ranking ahead of you for link and advertising leads. (free)
7) Develop a “how to” video for your site and it’s products. Submit to the video and HowTo sites (cost – low)
What is your favorite link building tip or resource?
Creative Fusion Media provides social media consulting services and ethical and affordable search engine optimization solutions to innovative companies and forward thinking non-profits. Nathan Ketsdever is the chief internet marketing and online pr strategist at Creative Fusion, which is located in Nashville, Tennessee.