Search Engine Optimizations Tips, Strategies and Tactics:
Michael Martinez points out 6 issues to focus on for your search engine optimization efforts when determining Google link juice:
When you’re evaluating potential linking resources, you should assess their:
1. Web Visibility (how many domains link to them)
2. Search Visibility (how many query spaces do they rank in)
3. Credibility (are people likely to follow their links)
4. Ability to pass anchor text and Page Rank-like value (naturally)
5. Hub Potential (are they treated as central resources by their Web community)
6. Perceived Authority (do people treat them as knowledgeable and trustworthy)
Which ones do you focus on? Which tools do you use to discover each metric?
Creative Fusion Media provides social media consulting services and ethical and affordable search engine optimization solutions to innovative companies and forward thinking non-profits. Nathan Ketsdever is the chief internet marketing and online pr strategist at Creative Fusion, which is located in Nashville, Tennessee.