12 Step Guide to Hiring a WordPress Blog Designer:
• Check out several wordpress blogs you like and see who designed them.
• Decide what kind of user experience and design you would like.
• You may want to pick a simple model for your blog designer to work from to provide direction.
• Spend some time on Smashing Magazine, Top WordPress Themes, or Alltop for WordPress
• Determine what your budget is for your web design project.
• Figure out what time constraints or demands you might have.
Optional: Check out social proof like web and blog design testimonials and look at the finished product
What your WordPress blog designer will want to know:
• What kind of functionality should your WordPress blog have?
• Are there any specific plug ins you need or would like?
• Who is your audience? What do you want your WordPress blog to look like?
• What do you want the blog to say about you or your organization?
• What does your existing branding look like? What color scheme would you prefer?
• What is your desired color scheme?
• Optional: Will this be on an existing domain or a new domain?
Any other questions you think are relevant to hiring a WordPress blog designer?
Creative Fusion Media provides social media consulting services and ethical and affordable search engine optimization solutions to innovative companies and forward thinking non-profits.